Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Interesting Conversations

Last night...
I was getting Sebastian ready for bed, I noticed some sticky residue on his neck. More-than-likely, it was the remnants from a sticker. I asked, "Sebastian, what is that sticky on your neck?" He replies, very matter-of-factly, "Maybe it's lipstick!" :0

This morning...
Sebastian was playing with his blocks on the coffee table. He informs me that he has built a hospital. I say, "That is a wonderful hospital! Can we go to your hospital when the baby is ready to come?" Sebastian says, "YES! If she(?) is dead then we can take her to the hospital in an ale'ance (ambulance) and they will make her all better." "Don't you mean if he is really sick we can take him to the hospital and they will make him all better?" "Noooo! If you're DEAD, we can go to the h-o-s-p-i-t-a-l and you can be all better (DUH)!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment