Monday, November 8, 2010

Prenatal Visit 11/03/10

So I had my fourth regular prenatal visit last Wednesday Nov 3rd. I have gained 1lb since my last 4-week visit. My blood pressure was okay at 124/80. Baby Boy's heart-rate was in the 130-140s. Everything was ship-shape except the protein levels in my urine (don't you just love the little strips you have to pee on every single visit??). Apparently my proteins were +2 last visit and +1 this visit. I'm not sure what the levels mean, but I had to have more lab work and a follow-up in two weeks instead of four. Due to my history of high blood pressure and the proteins, they are obviously concerned about preeclampsia. I hope that we get some better news at next week's appointment. We had some preeclampsia scares during my pregnancy with Sebastian, but it was near the end of my pregnancy, not at 22 weeks in. Can't wait to meet our Baby Boy, but I'd like for him to stay soundly in my belly for as many of those 40 weeks as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment