Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Prenatal Visit 11/17 Update

My visit on 11/17 went very well. My weight remained unchanged, blood pressure was down slightly and all my blood work came back great. Apparently, I had a bladder infection which was throwing my proteins out-of-whack. I have almost completed a round of antibiotics and should be back on track. Thankfully, I do NOT have to jump into the bi-weekly visits just yet. Very, very happy!

On the big brother front, Sebastian now has an invisible friend son he takes everywhere and his name is surprisingly (or not) named the same as the soon-to-be baby brother. Because he is very inquisitive of everything baby, we keep weekly tabs on baby's growth and developments. My iphone app shows the baby's approximate weight/length and compares to fruits & vegetables which really excites him and his a great measure for him (when he knows what the fruit or vegetable is ;). So, he has it stuck in his head that our baby will be a pineapple when he is born, so he calls him baby pineapple. At the grocery store last week my mother shows him what a fresh pineapple looks like and lets him hold it. He just hopes that the baby isn't sticky like the pineapple! Me either!!

No comments:

Post a Comment